The Tenba TTP75 TriPak is a triangular shaped, padded bag made to carry long tripods, light stands, umbrellas or background support systems. The case is constructed from 1050 ballistic nylon with air-channeled polyethylene sides, crossed-cell, cross-linked foam and nylon pack cloth lining. A large flat cloth panel separates two layers of contents; keep your umbrella and light banks separate from your stands and tripod, thereby reducing scratching and abrasion. The case has a padded handle, haul straps located at the ends, and D-rings for an optional shoulder strap.
- Padded nylon bag made to carry a long tripod, light stand or background system.
- The case has semi-rigid sides made of air-channeled polyethylene.
- The case is lined with nylon pack cloth.
- A large flat cloth panel separates two layers of contents; keep your umbrella and light banks separate from your stands and tripod.
- Carrying options
- Padded handle
- Haul straps located at the ends for easy loading.
- D-rings for optional shoulder strap