The SD Fidelity 12-Bit SDI and 12-Bit Analog PCI Express Capture Card from Bluefish 444 is a PCI Express video capture card. The card features 8-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit SD SDI support for both capture and output. It also features 12-bit analog video capture and output via component YUV, composite and S-video connections. The Fidelity supports 4:2:2 color sampling, making it an ideal choice for green-screen footage. It is compatible with Windows and Macintosh computers and includes the Bluefish Symmetry software for capture.
- 12-Bit SDI and Analog SD Video Capture and Output
- The card features 12-bit SD video capture via SDI or analog connections. This makes it an ideal solution for color correction, compositing, NLE video servers, character generators and titling applications.
- Symmetry Software
- The included Symmetry software can be used in any Windows production environment. The software allows you to capture video to Cineon, DPX, Targa, QuickTime and AVI file formats. This versatility allows you to use footage across multiple platforms, eliminating the need to render in each software application in your workflow.
- Professional Quality Audio
- The Fidelity features support for six channels of AES/EBU balanced audio, eight channels of AES-3ID unbalanced audio, 16 channels of SDI embedded digital audio, two channels of balanced XLR audio and two channels of unbalanced RCA audio. The card is ready to handle your audio needs, regardless of what type of audio signal you are working with.
- Video Generators and Hardware Control
- The card features an integrated letterbox, safe area and safe title video generators. It also features support for both RS-422 serial deck control and Genlock. These features allow you to use the card in a broadcast environment.