The HF300 from Behringer is a flanger foot pedal that produces high band flanger effects. Although every type of flanger sound is available, this item distinguishes itself by delivering an effect that contains information an octave higher when compared to other pedals. The result is a brighter and cleaner flange effect.
The pedal is easy to use and has real-time controls for delay length, resonance, depth and rate. A blue status LED indicates the pedal is active and the top-quality on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. The box is powered via a 9V battery or the company's PSU-SB DC power adapter (neither is included).
- High-band flanger effects floor pedal for the guitarist or keyboardist
- Differs from conventional flangers in that it flanges one octave higher, creating a brighter and cleaner sound
- Dedicated resonance, rate, depth and manual controls for comprehensive sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Powered by a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (neither included)