The POWER OVERDRIVE PO300 from Behringer is an overdrive effects pedal featuring a newly designed circuit that delivers big overdrive tone, with the heavy low-end punch of a tube-driven 4 x 12" cabinet. The dedicated Phat dial lets you boost the low end, while a Power control lets you add a sweet, sparkling high end. It all adds up to tone with incredible sustain and streamlined compression.
The pedal is easy to use and has real-time controls for Drive, Power, Phat and Level. A blue status LED indicates the pedal is active and the top-quality on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. The box is powered via a 9V battery or the company's PSU-SB DC power adapter (neither is included).
- Overdrive pedal for fat and big overdrive sounds with the heavy low-end punch of a tube-driven 4 x 12" cabinet
- Overdrive circuit offers endless sustain and compression
- Dedicated Drive, Power, Phat and Level controls for comprehensive sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Powered by a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (neither included)