The RM600 from Behringer is a rotary speaker modeler foot pedal that allows the user to experience the classic and swirling sounds of three famous signature rotary speakers. Dedicated rotary controls provide comprehensive sound shaping, while two switches allow for changing ramp speed and selecting one of the signature rotary speakers.
The pedal is easy to use and has real-time controls for blend, drive, fast and slow. A dual-color status LED indicates the pedal is active and the tough metal footswitch maintains straight-wire signal integrity in bypass mode. The box is powered via a 9V battery or the company's PSU-SB DC power adapter (neither is included).
- Rotary Modeler that delivers 3-dimensional rotary speaker effects at the touch of a footswitch
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- Dedicated model, blend, drive, slow, fast and ramp controls for comprehensive sound shaping
- Dual color status LED for effect on/off, rotor speed indication and battery check
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Powered by a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (neither included)