The TM300 from Behringer is a tube amplifier modeler foot pedal that can produces up to 27 different amp/microphone placement combinations. Additionally, 3 gain models are available, as are controls for high and low EQ. along with the ability to control virtual microphone placement.
The pedal is easy to use and has real-time controls for level, drive, and high and low EQ. A blue status LED indicates the pedal is active and the top-quality on/off switch maintains superior signal integrity in bypass mode. The box is powered via a 9V battery or the company's PSU-SB DC power adapter (neither is included).
- Authentic modeling technology for 3 classic guitar amplifiers, 3 gain modes and 3 microphone placements for a total of 27 configurations that delivers the most sought-after tube amp sounds from clean, crunch to super-fat distortion
- Provides multiple great amplifiers in a single stomp box - simply choose a favorite sounds with a flick of a switch
- Dedicated drive, high and low EQ, level, microphone, model and amp controls for comprehensive sound shaping
- Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Powered by a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (neither included)