The Williams Sound WIR TX90 Infrared Emitter and Modulator is a wall or ceiling mounted device sends an IR transmission to Williams Sound listening system receivers, such as the WIR RX12-4. The TX90 features a built-in modulator and eliminates the need for external modulators, such as the MOD 232. The WIR TX90 Emitter produces a wide-angle infrared signal to compatible receivers for complete, line-of-sight wireless listening operation.
The Emitter operates within the 2.3-3.3MHz bandwidth, making it completely compatible with Williams Sound Receivers. A coverage area of up to 28,000 sq. feet (2,600 sq. meters) can be increased by simply daisy-chaining multiple WIR TX90 Emitters. Mounting hardware is included.
- Built-In Modulator
- The TX90 features a built-in modulator and eliminates the need for external modulators, such as the MOD 232.
- Wide Angle Coverage
- The WIR TX90 Emitter features a coverage area of up to 28,000 sq. feet (2,600 sq. meters) in single-channel operation.
- Daisy-Chain Operation
- The coverage area may be doubled by chaining multiple WIR TX90 Emitters.
- 2.3 - 3.3 MHz Bandwidth Operation
- The WIR TX90 operates on the 2.3 - 3.3 MHz bandwidth for complete compatibility with Williams Sound IR wireless listening receivers.