The WIRRX238 from Williams Sound is a lightweight IR stethoset receiver for use with IR transmitters that operate at 2.3 or 2.8MHzm, such as the WIRTX238. When paired with a transmitter, the receiver can pick up the sound from your television, CD player, radio, or a microphone from up to 30' away.
The stethoset has an automatic on/off feature, powering up when you put it on, and turning off when you take it off. It comes with two rechargeable NiMH battery packs for hours of enjoyment. Recharging is simple; just dock the receiver and spare battery with the transmitter to charge both units at once. The receiver plays audio in stereo or mono, depending on transmitter settings. Left and right balance and tone controls allow you to easily adjust the receiver to your hearing.
- Receive television, CD, radio, or microphone audio from up to 30' away from the WIRTX238 transmitter or other IR transmitters that operate at 2.3MHz/2.8MHz
- Lightweight, portable design
- Large, easy-to-use volume control
- Independent left and right tone controls
- Automatic on/off when you put on the stethoset or take it off
- Includes two rechargeable batteries for hours of enjoyment
- To recharge, simply dock with the transmitter. Both batteries can be charged at once