The PKT D1-H26 from Williams Sound is a high-quality personal assistive listening device that allows you to improve your hearing in conversation, while listening to a television program, or while just taking a walk. The included plug-in microphone sits neatly atop the unit, picking up the sounds near you while reducing background noise.
The ergonomic design features easy-to-use tone and volume controls so you can make adjustments quickly and easily. The top of the unit has standard 3.5mm mic and headphone jacks for easy connectivity and wide compatibility. The unit uses two standard AAA batteries for hours of continuous enjoyment.
- Pocket-sized receiver helps you hear conversations, television shows, and more with minimal background noise
- Ergonomic design with easy-to-use volume and tone controls
- Uses two standard AAA batteries to provide hours of enjoyment
- Includes plug-mount microphone that sits neatly on top of the unit
- TV cord lets you mount the microphone near your TV while you sit comfortable across the room
- Standard 3.5mm headphone jack is compatible with the included HED 026 behind-the-neck headphones, as well as a variety of other headphones
- Handy belt clip and lanyard are also included for easy wearability