This SAX-18-GG AXS 16" Deep System with 48" Extension for Millwork and In-Wall with Brush Gasket and Guide Kit (18U) is a versatile high-capacity rack that offers unrestricted rear access to equipment and cabling. The rack mounts on cable tracks and a service stand (not included) to create a pull-out frame (48" length extension) that reduces time and labor related to the management of your setup. This extension can also be disconnected for storage. The rack is ideal for use with flush in-wall mounting or with custom molding or panels that conceal the rack when not in use.
This unit is constructed from steel and features mechanically interlocking corners, which guarantee exceptional strength and years of use. This construction, with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel top and bottom panels, supports up to 650 lbs of distributed equipment with a total rack capacity of 18U. A durable black powder-coat finish offers a clean professional aesthetic look sure to complement any work environment.
Front and rear fixed-position 11-gauge threaded 10-32 rack rails come standard with this model. Its ventilated top accepts up to (2) fans to ensure proper cooling of equipment. Choose from a wide array of accessory parts to customize and expand your system to meet all your needs, such as cable management trays and utility shelves, among many other practical add-ons.
This is a special kit that ships complete with two accessories that are typically add-on options: a brush gasket and a guide kit. The brush gasket can be used to fill unsightly gaps between the rack and custom millwork. The guide kit helps center the rack while protecting the millwork.
Note! Both the brush gasket and the guide kit require a rough-in width of 19-5/8"
- Solid Construction
- All-steel construction and mechanically locking corners guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
- Rack mounts on pull-out frame with 48" extension to gain quick unrestricted access to equipment.
- No-Clog, Rack-Rail Threads
- All rack rails finished in durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
- Rack rails are labeled in EIA standard rack-space increments allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Brush Gasket & Guide Kit
- This is a special kit that ships complete with two accessories that are typically add-on options: a brush gasket and a guide kit.
- Pre-Installed Washers
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rack screws save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
- Grounding/bonding studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment, per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specification Software
- RackTools free layout and specification software is included for effective system design help.