This CLS-COOL2 Closet Cooler with Active Intake & Exhaust from Middle Atlantic is a vent panel system designed to remove heat from enclosed racks, closets, and other closed areas where heat build-up presents a danger to your valuable equipment. Use this package to lower the operating temperature of your components and extend its useful life.
The system consists of (2) solid oak vents that are visible once installed. The vents can be painted or stained to match the aesthetic look of the enclosure or environment in which they are installed.
Each vent features an active intake and active exhaust fan, making it well suited for installations that are sealed with little to no circulation. The fans in the vents automatically turn on at 87°: and shut off at 85°.
- Ventilation for Closed Equipment Environments
- This system provides a convenient method of ventilating closed equipment setups.
- Lower Temperature & Extend Equipment Life
- Lower the operating temperature of your equipment and extend its useful life with this practical set of vents.
- Custom Aesthetics
- Vents can be painted or stained to match the aesthetic look of decor in your installation.