The Draper MC1 Motor Control Board for Infrared Remote Control (IRT/R), Model 121090, provides multiple options for screen, lift or shade motors. This simply designed, but powerful control board accepts 2-way serial communication, infrared commands via IR receiver, and relay closures found in home integration systems. Radio frequency is also available. Available as an external option for all motorized screens.
These options isolate the user from a potential electrical shock. The MC1 can also be used as a Single-Pole, Double-Throw dry closure to control other equipment.
Note: The LS100 Internet Protocol Device allows the connection of ethernet devices, such as network and control systems, to the MC1
Two double-gang electrical boxes bolted together; one box contains the actual module, while the empty box is useful for making connections.
The module contains:
3-screw terminal block for a wall switch (up, down, common)
IR receiver jack
RF receiver jack,
User-serviceable 4A fuse
5-wire pigtail for Hot, Ground, Common, Up and Down.
The MC1 is used to control one 115 volt motor by any of several means
- LVC-S low voltage wall switch
- RF (Radio Frequency) remote control (range 75')
- IR (Infrared) remote control (range 50')
- Serial communication via RS232
- Internet Protocol
- LVC-SL LED low voltage wall switch
- Compatible with
- AeroLifts, Micro Projector Lift and LCD Lift
- Can also be factory installed in some screens
- The MC1 Motor Control Board won a 2006 Gold Adex Award for Design Excellence