This ERK-4425-AV ERK 19" Audio-Video Stand-Alone Enclosure from Middle Atlantic is a fully welded steel rack with 44U capacity designed to hold 19" wide equipment. Its steel frame and 1/8" thick structural-steel internal braces provide a weight capacity of up to 2500 lbs. This enclosure is also seismic certified to protect up to 650 lbs of essential equipment when used in conjunction with ERK-Z4 brackets.
This is a specially designed model that comes preconfigured for use with audio-video applications. It features (1) pair of 11-gauge threaded 10-32 rack rails with EIA spacing and labeled rack-space increments. Also included is an integrated fan top, a configurable rear door with a bottom vent, a solid locking front door, welded side panels with vent blockers, a 3-1/4" vertical lacer strip, (6) horizontal lacer bars, (12) 8" cable management straps, (2) 10-outlet thin powers trips, leveling feet, and mounting hardware.
This enclosure system can be ganged with other racks from the same series, allowing you to expand your system at will by adding additional cabinets. Customization is also made easy with a number of separately available practical accessories to meet your exact needs. This model is UL Listed in the United States and Canada.
- Solid Construction
- All-steel construction and structural-steel braces guarantee exceptional strength and years of use.
- Seismic Certified
- Protects up to 650 lbs of essential equipment when used in conjunction with ERK-Z4 brackets.
- No-Clog Rack-Rail Threads
- All rack rails are finished in a durable "e-coat" to prevent clogged threads.
- Industry-Standard Design
- Rack rails are labeled in EIA standard rack-space increments, allowing for easy equipment alignment.
- Pick and choose from Middle Atlantic's wide range of accessories to customize and expand your rack system.
- Pre-Installed Washers
- Pre-installed washers on all 10-32 threaded rack screws save installation time.
- Grounding/Bonding Studs
- Grounding/Bonding Studs have been provided to help you electrically ground and bond equipment per NEBS and NEC standards.
- Free Layout & Specifications Software
- RackTools free layout and specification software is included for effective system design help.