The Draper 54 x 72" DiamondScreen for Rear Projection with Frame 100 - 90" Diagonal - Video Format (4:3 Aspect Ratio) (Black/Clear Anodized Frame) is the first rear projection screen designed specifically for video and data projection. It is well suited for most A/V applications, except those with large vertical viewing cones.
The rear (projector) side of screen is a Fresnel lens, pitch 0.11mm, which serves to refract projected light directly towards the audience. Light diffusion agents permanently embedded in the screen matrix are tinted with Draper High Contrast tint to enhance the color contrast.
Draper has always been a leader in the design of audio-visual screens. The DiamondScreen is just another example of their commitment to enhancing your viewing ease and pleasure.
- Panoramic 180° horizontal viewing cone, and the largest vertical viewing cone of any product of its type
- Unlike conventional rear screens, the DiamondScreen is cast (molded) and derives its incredible optical performance from its patented Fresnel/lenticular lens system
- Superior center-to-corner brightness ratio
- The widest range of sizes---and the largest sizes---in the industry
- The world's most sophisticated, most efficient rear projection screen
- Can be used in Draper's Retro/QA (portable rear projection systems), MultiScreen System, RPX/Complete or any of their VideoWalls in conjunction with their Projector Support Structure