Improve your image with a Draper 45 x 105" Clarion Fixed Frame Projection Screen with Black Vel-Tex Frame. The Clarion features a perfectly flat viewing surface which translates into perfect picture quality. The Clarion's viewing surface is stretched tightly over a self-concealing aluminum frame, which also forms an attractive border, for a clean, theater-like appearance. The corners of the screen are mitered for a stylish and more professional appearance. It also provides for a stronger and easier to assemble frame.
The Clarion is good for corporate or educational needs, and will give you many years of even illumination - edge to edge brightness and sharpness. The included mounting brackets make it easy to mount to your wall. And, with the optional Eclipse Masking System, the Clarion can easily switch between two projection formats - saving you the trouble of having to buy two separate screen systems. The Vel-Tex fabric that surrounds the screen is a velvet-like material that absorbs much of the ambient light that may fall on the surface. This helps keep your audience focused on the image.
- Viewing surface is flat, and that means perfect picture quality
- Mitered corners for a better appearance and stronger frame
- Viewing surface is stretched tightly over a structural aluminum frame, which is concealed by an attractive black trim frame, for a clean, theatre-like appearance
- Switch instantly between two projection formats with the optional Eclipse Masking System
- Z-Clip wall mounting brackets included, to simplify installation
- Standard black frame covered with velvety black Vel-Tex, which virtually eliminates all reflections on the frame
- Depending on surface, available in sizes through 10 x 10', 108 x 144", or 15' NTSC