The Lectrosonics UM400a is a UHF bodypack transmitter for use with the UCR411 receiver. The transmitter features 256 user selectable UHF frequencies and digital hybrid signal transmission for optimum range while minimizing noise. Incoming audio signal is digitized at 24-bit resolution, eliminating the noise and artifacts associated with analog compandors.
The result is greater range with minimal noise. The improved TA5-male servo input is compatible with any microphone or cable featuring a TA5 connection. The input level is automatically matched, allowing use with low impedance mics, electret lavalier mics with positive or negative bias and line level devices. The receiver features a comprehensive LCD and low cut filter. A full 100mW output power is achieved on a single 9V battery.
- Improved Servo Microphone Input
- The UM400a delivers a significant improvement over the previous UM400 with its TA5-male servo input. The input level is automatically matched, allowing use with low impedance mics, electret lavalier mics with positive or negative bias and line level devices.
- Digital Hybrid Transmitter
- The UM400a transmitter features a DSP-based digital hybrid architecture. Incoming signal is digitized in 24-bit, eliminating noise associated with analog compandors. The result is greater range without noise.
- Frequency Agile
- The frequency agile UM400a transmitter features 256 selectable synthesized UHF frequencies to choose from. Rotary dials located on the side panel allow quick and easy switching.
- High Output Power
- Perhaps one of the major attributes to Lectrosonics components is the frequency output power. The UM400a boasts 100 mW of output power, rendering the unit virtually free from drop-outs.
- Mic & Line Level Input
- The input is designed to handle both mic and line level sources. A level dial conveniently adjusts impedance gain levels to accurately match different microphones and line sources.
- Pristine Audio Quality
- Flat frequency response and wide dynamic range provide superb audio fidelity. Dual-band compandor and low frequency roll-off, eliminate distortion and noise born at low frequencies.