The Atlas Sound FAP42T 4" 2-Way Weather-Resistant Speaker System in white is the perfect combination of a pair of superior coaxial loudspeakers, wide dispersion and easy installation. And, remarkably, it's weather resistant.
The patent-pending tap selector switch lets users tune their systems with ease. A full selection of taps as well as 16W and an 8ohm transformer bypass is included to give you even more versatility.
The durable high-impact, injection molded plastic is obviously attractive and sturdy but it also features a grill press design, meant to blend effortlessly into contemporary architectural elements. It's the perfect addition to your audio system whether you are in a commercial, industrial or institutional setting. The FAP42T is especially useful in places with low ceilings as it has a low profile and wide coverage.
- Extended Bass Response
- The tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure is designed to give the listener an extended bass response for great low frequency audio.
- Aesthetic Exterior
- The low profile enclosure features a press fit grill design that complements modern architectural elements while the high-impact plastic exterior retains its durability.
- 4-Pole Detachable Connector
- The 4-pole detachable phoenix-style connector lets you pre-wire your speaker system and is easily converted for a daisy-chain set up.
- Easily Installed
- Possibly the best feature of the FAP42T is its ease of installation. It works perfectly with drop tile or sheetrock ceilings with the included C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system.