The AtlasSound FAP42TC Strategy II 4" 16W Coaxial Low Profile Ceiling System combines a pair of superior coaxial loudspeakers with wide and even coverage and fits it all into a very low profile enclosure, making this the perfect speaker system for limited space applications. It's designed as a ceiling mount, but with a scant 4" depth, it will also work in most stud wall installations.
The patent-pending tap selector switch lets users tune their systems with ease. A full selection of taps as well as 16W and an 8ohm transformer bypass is included to give you even more versatility.
The durable high-impact, injection molded plastic is obviously attractive and sturdy but it also features a grill press design, meant to blend effortlessly into contemporary architectural elements.
- Extended Bass Response
- The tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure is designed to give the listener an extended bass response for great low frequency audio.
- Aesthetic Exterior
- The low profile enclosure features a press fit grill design that complements modern architectural elements while the high-impact plastic exterior retains its durability.
- 4-Pole Detachable Connector
- The 4-pole detachable phoenix-style connector lets you pre-wire your speaker system and is easily converted for a daisy-chain set up.
- Smooth, Even Coverage
- The polypropolene cone driver with 0.75" PEI tweeter and precision crossover components provides smooth, even coverage.
- Easily Installed
- Possibly the best feature of the FAP42TC is its ease of installation. It works perfectly with drop tile or sheetrock ceilings with the included C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system.