Sit back and enjoy exceptional sound reproduction at an affordable price with the Atlas PM4FA-W 4" Pendant Mount Speaker. The PM Series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. Built with a 4" Coaxial 25W driver and low-frequency transducer, the PM4FA-W 4" is an ideal solution for open ceiling venues such as auditoriums and arenas with low ceilings that require wide-coverage.
In addition, the Atlas PM4FA-W 4" features a high-efficient 70.7V transformer w/primary taps, 130 degree dispersion angle, coaxial woofer, 110Hz - 20KHz frequency response, 88dB sensitivity, and an 8-ohm direct input. This down-firing pendant-style housing offers a top cover design, concealing speaker wires and support/safety cables, providing a streamline appearance. The Atlas PM4FA-W 4" also offers several mounting options to retrofit any ceiling configuration.
- Heavy duty loudspeaker for open ceiling environments
- The 4" FA134 driver provides 130 degree (65 degree off-axis) coverage in the 2KHz octave band
- Wide coverage for low height installations
- High-efficient 70.7V step down line transformer w/1.0, 2.0, 4.0, 8.0 and 16W power taps
- Built-in crossover network
- Compatible with standard 3/4" ceiling fan hardware
- Attractive cylindrical enclosure will compliment any decor
- Cable mounting hardware included