Sit back and enjoy exceptional sound reproduction at an affordable price with the Atlas PM8GD-B 8" Pendant Mount Speaker. The PM Series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. Built with a Coaxial 8" 25W driver and low-frequency transducer, the PM8GD-B is an ideal solution for open ceiling venues such as convention centers, auditoriums and arenas.
In addition, the Atlas PM8GD-B features a high-efficient 70.7V transformer w/primary taps, 105 degree dispersion angle, coaxial woofer, 45Hz - 19KHz frequency response, 96dB sensitivity, and an 8-ohm direct input. This down-firing pendant-style housing offers a top cover design, concealing speaker wires and support/safety cables, providing a streamline appearance. The Atlas PM8GD-B also offers several mounting options to retrofit any ceiling configuration.
- Heavy duty loudspeaker for open ceiling environments
- The 8" GD87 driver provides 120 degree (60 degree off-axis) coverage in the 2KHz octave band
- Low frequency transducer offers increased SPL often required for open-ceiling applications
- High-efficient 70.7V step down line transformer w/1.0, 2.0, 4.0, and 8.0W power taps
- Post-mounted tweeter adds strength and a more attractive appearance
- Built-in crossover network
- Compatible with standard 3/4" ceiling fan hardware
- Attractive cylindrical enclosure will compliment any decor
- Cable mounting hardware included