Sit back and enjoy exceptional sound reproduction at an affordable price with the Atlas PM8CX-W 8" Pendant Mount Speaker. The PM Series was designed for both professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. Built with a True Compression Coaxial 8" 150W driver and low-frequency transducer, the PM8CX-W is an ideal solution for high-ceiling venues such as convention centers, auditoriums and arenas.
In addition, the Atlas PM8CX-W features a high-efficient 70.7V transformer w/primary taps, 90 degree dispersion angle, polypropylene cone, 48Hz - 18KHz frequency response, 92dB sensitivity, and an 8-ohm direct input. This down-firing pendant-style housing offers a top cover design, concealing speaker wires and support/safety cables, providing a streamline appearance. The Atlas PM8CX-W also offers several mounting options to retrofit any ceiling configuration, up to 30' in height.
- Heavy duty loudspeaker for open ceiling environments
- The 8" 8CXT60 driver provides 90 degree (45 degree off-axis) coverage in the 2KHz octave band
- Low frequency transducer w/1" exit compression offers increased SPL often required for high-ceiling applications
- High-efficient 70.7V step down line transformer w/7.5, 15, 30, and 60W power taps
- Built-in crossover network
- Compatible with standard 3/4" ceiling fan hardware
- Attractive cylindrical enclosure will compliment any decor
- Cable mounting hardware included