The AtlasSound ATS183GL8 8ohm Tall Base Garden Speaker is designed to be used in architecturally landscaped areas. The tall base allows you to bury the enclosure in your landscaping to make it even more invisible to your audience. The two-piece design allows for a two-phase installation; the first phase is a simple base installation and the second phase is for the speaker and transformer. This way your speakers aren't damaged during construction or landscaping and theft of expensive audio equipment doesn't come into play.
Inside the ingenious housing is a coaxial 8" polypropylene/kevlar cone with rubber surround, which is equally enhanced by the 1.5" voice coil, the 21 oz magnet and half inch mylar dome tweeter. This means you get impressive sound all around with the 360-degree horizontal dispersion pattern.
- The ATS183GL8 features hi-fidelity 8 ohm and 100W for an incredibly realistic sound.
- Hide in Landscaping
- The deep base lets you hide the ATS183GL8 within your landscaped features, giving it more of an invisible nature.
- Protected Speaker
- In addition to the durable housing, the down firing speaker cannot collect dust or condensation and is further protected by a triple layer grille assembly.
- 2-Phase Construction
- The 2-phase construction lets you install the base and once your landscape is complete, you can install the second without fear of theft or dirt damage.
- Rugged Construction
- The rugged, green finished enclosure can support up to 250 pounds.