The AA240 from Atlas Sound is a powerful, six-input mixer/amplifier ideal for contractors or installers working in business audio applications. The unit offers five mic/line switchable phoenix-type inputs, and one line-only stereo RCA input. A screw terminal strip allows you to connect loudspeakers, and phoenix and RCA outputs let you send the output signal to two zones, or to mixers, recorders, and other standard audio equipment.
The front of the unit is designed to be easily-operated by anyone. A master gain knob and individual input gain knobs let you adjust the volume. Bass and treble controls let you set the perfect tonal balance, and LED indicators show power, peak, and signal status. Other handy features of the AA240 include remote muting, VCA control, bridge I/O, switches for selecting a low cut filter, a mute receive function and mic/line switching. An AC power output is also provided on the back panel to allow you to power additional equipment, such as a work light.
- High-quality mixer/amplifier for installer/contractor applications
- Five mic/line phoenix-style inputs and one line-level stereo RCA input
- Phoenix outputs for two zones, along with a screw terminal strip output for loudspeakers, and RCA outputs for tape and pre.
- RCA Amp In connector for turning the unit into a slave amplifier
- Easy-to-use front panel controls with master and individual channel gain knobs, bass and treble controls, and status indicators
- VCA and remote mute functions
- Bridge select and bridge in/out functions
- Built-in 120VAC power outlet allows you to connect additional equipment, such as a work light.