The AtlasSound APAKSMSW Amplifier and Surface Mount Speaker Package System in white consists of a strategy PA601 amplifier, four SM42TW ceiling speakers and one SM8SUB70W subwoofer.
The PA601 is a pure and simple amplifier that is perfect for distributed background noise. There is no MOH and advanced mix functionality to worry about, instead AtlasSound has created a unique loudness contour control that automatically gives just the right amount of low frequency.
The four SM42TW weather resistant surface speakers provide high performance in a compact package. The full-range frequency response makes these speakers ideal for both indoor and outdoor venues.
And the SM8SUB70W subwoofer rounds out this package by delivering impressive low frequency response and maintaining an even coverage throughout the entire space.
- Weather Resistant
- The SM42TW speakers are constructed of UV-resistant polypropylene, the weatherproof enclosure and coated grille will ensure durability even in year-round outdoor applications.
- Enhanced Transformers
- The subwoofer's enhanced quality of the 70.7V/100V internal transformer is designed to match and with full range speakers with no additional amplification. The speakers include a screwdriver-adjustable 30W 70.7V/100V transformers for use with distributed sound applications.
- Atlas Sound TRX Waveguide
- Atlas Sound's proprietary TRX WAVEGUIDE provides constant, accurate directivity at even the high end of the frequency range.
- Atlas Sound Polyguard
- Atlas Sound's proprietary POLYGUARD high-frequency circuit prevents damaging transient signals from damaging the tweeter.