The AtlasSound APAKFAPS Amplifier and Speaker Package System consists of strategy PA601 amplifier, six FAP40T ceiling speakers and two FAPSUB subwoofers.
The PA601 is a pure and simple amplifier that is perfect for distributed background noise. There is no MOH and advanced mix functionality to worry about, instead AtlasSound has created a unique loudness contour control, which automatically gives just the right amount of low frequency.
The six FAP40T ceiling speakers provide high performance in a compact package. It's designed to accommodate both sound designers and architects and give your venue the best sound possible while still aesthetically blending into the background.
And the two FAPSUB subwoofers round out this package by delivering impressive low frequency response to your full range distributed system.
- Extended Bass Response
- The tuned and ported design of the enclosure is specifically intended to give the listener an extended bass response for great low frequency audio.
- 2-Pole Terminal Strip
- The two pole terminal strip on the FAP40T is housed behind a removable metal cover that allows for easy access and daisy-chain capabilities.
- Invisible Subwoofer
- The low crossover point makes it almost impossible for the listener to figure out where your subwoofer is located.
- Aesthetic Exterior
- The low profile enclosure of the subwoofer and speakers feature a press fit grill design that complements modern architectural elements while the high-impact plastic exterior retains its durability.
- Trap Door Input
- The unique trap door input section provides for through conduit runs with either rigid or flex conduit.
- Enhanced Transformers
- The enhanced quality of the 70.7V/100V internal transformer is designed to match and balance the subwoofer with full range speakers with no additional amplification.
- Daisy Chain Capabilities
- The unique detachable Phoenix style 4-pole connector lets you daisy chain with ease if the situation calls for it.
- Easily Installed
- Possibly the best feature of the FAPSUB is its ease of installation. It works perfectly with drop tile or sheetrock ceilings with the included C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and "dog leg" mounting system.