The SP Commercial Lighitng Kit is a 2-monolight kit providing a total of 370 watt seconds of power, good enough for a small portrait set or as an augmentation of a larger lighting scheme. You'll get the 2 SP150 monolights, the SP100 slave-only flash, 90" light stands, an umbrella for softening the light, a sync cord, and a foam-lined case.
The 4-tube SP150 monolights have a switchable modeling light and variable power control (1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, or 1/16th power levels), with a recycling time of under 5 seconds at full throttle. The SPS100 slave flash is a compact and powerful flash that's easy to use, with a built-in slave.
The brackets included with the lights allow you to mount them to the included stands, but you can also mount them upon a standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread.
- Compact Design
- Fits easily in hidden places around the set, eliminates shadows.
- Built In Slave
- Sensitive, Optical Slave "sees" the light from other flashes, fires instantaneously.
- Flash Ready Indication
- Top Mounted Ready Light
- Modeling Light
- Aids in positioning and focusing
- Flash Variability
- Switch allows full, .5, and .25 power selection
- Stand Mountable
.25 x 20 standard thread on bottom allows stand or bracket mounting.
SP Bracket recommended for more control of light positioning.
- Softens the light output. Can be used as a bounce source, or as a shoot-through, make-shift softbox.
- Light Stands
- To support the lights and accessories.
- Storage Case
- Foam lined, with a handle, for storing lights and accessories.