The DA-550F from TOA Electronics is a high-quality, rack mountable four-channel digital amplifier. Designed for highly efficient operation, the DA-550F is capable of outputting 550W per channel at four Ohms. Each channel has an individual level control knob, and all input connections are via 3-pin removable terminal block. Output connections are made on a standard screw terminal strip.
The DA-550F has an internally settable high-pass filter, as well as built-in protection circuitry to protect against damage from overheating and overloads. Four front-panel air vents each offer removable dust filters for easy maintenance to ensure your amplifier keeps running smoothly. Bridged operation is available via simple push-button operation if desired.
- Lightweight 2RU unit
- Four removable terminal block inputs and four XLR inputs with front-panel level controls for each channel
- Four outputs on a screw terminal strip
- Built-in limiter and high pass filter
- Efficient Class D circuitry
- Low heat dissipation and power consumption
- Protection circuitry prevents damage from overheating and overloads
- Front panel LEDs for power, input, output, peak, and protect
- Includes volume control caps to prevent unwanted level changes