Archival Methods Accent Album combines the style of a portfolio box with the function of an album. The double-edged nature of this album gives you a two-fold advantage over traditional albums. As either a storage box or presentation album, this album will stand out from all the rest at that special interview.
This album is designed to provide the highest level of presentation required by photographers, design studios and advertising agencies.
Fully archival albums are available in portrait (vertical) and landscape (horizontal) formats.
- Albums have an integral tray to hold and protect the presentation housed in post bound pages
- A wrap-around exterior with a flap-style magnetic closure creates a fully enclosed portfolio, which fastens securely and opens conveniently
- The accent color on the albums is black, with a charcoal gray, techno-textured paper
- For smaller prints, the black insert provides a mounting surface; for two sided documents, the paper insert can be removed
- The high-strength black hinge lets pages lie flat for viewing a presentation
- Pages are two-hole punched on 6" centers to accommodate the post bound album design
- Refill pages are sold in packages of ten