The D402 power pack is at home in the studio or on the road. 400 w/s of power can be channeled symmetrically or asymmetrically to up to 4 heads. A half power switch is provided for even greater versatility. The D402 recycles in a quick 1.7 seconds.
The M90CC flash head is equipped with a fixed 8.5" reflector. Accepts snoots, diffusers, gel holders, barndoors, and umbrellas for versatile light control. As an added plus for portrait work, the M90s use three 25W lamps. This allows the models to look into the light without squinting and helps cut down on the amount of heat on the set.
The MW3R flash head is designed to be used primarily as a hair light or background light; its small size makes it ideal for hiding on the set. Adapted for use with an umbrella. It can handle up to 400 w/s, and makes an excellent, affordable fill light.
This 4 head 400 w/s kit also includes a snoot, and light stands. Add a travel case of your choice to make this kit easy to store and transport.
- Excellent for location work.
- A circuit breaker is incorporated to ensure safe, trouble-free operation. The flash trigger circuit utilizes an extremely low current of approximately 45 microamps.
400 w/s of power can be channeled symmetrically, or asymmetrically to up to four heads. A 1/2 power switch is provided for even greater versatility.
The D402 recycles in a quick 1.7 seconds.
- The flash heads are specifically designed without a fan with a small profile for easy positioning as a hair or background light
- Flash heads will accept umbrellas and barn doors.
- The "Plug-and-Play" flashtubes are inexpensive and easy to replace.
- The included snoot helps to shape the light output of the MW3R flash head.
- The included light stands support the flash heads and accessories.