The D802B power pack is light enough to go on location, and yet powerful enough to be the main pack for studio portraits of individuals and as a secondary light for larger setups. It recycles its 800 w/s in just over 3 seconds.
The M11CC UV corrected flash heads are the most versatile in the brown line. They accept different reflectors, and have their own system of grids, barndoors, and diffusers.
This 2 head 800 w/s kit is completed with umbrellas for softening the light output, light stands for supporting it all, and a soft travel case for hauling it all.
- Excellent for location work. One pack can fire up to 4 flash heads.
- A circuit breaker is incorporated to ensure safe, trouble-free operation. The flash trigger circuit utilizes an extremely low current of approximately 45 microamps.
- The D802B recycles in 3.2 seconds @ full power.
- The plug-in UV corrected flashtube accepts up to 1200w/s of power, and is warmer in hue than a non - uv corrected flashtube.
- Each interchangeable reflector has its own series of accessories such as grids, snoots, diffusers, gel holders and barndoors. 7" grid reflector is included.
- 20' cable included. Head extension cables are available for heads in use at longer distances from the power pack.
- The included light stands support the flash heads and accessories.
Soft, padded travel case with interior dividers.
Inside Dimensions: 27 x 7.5 x 12.5"
Outside Dimensions: 28.5 x 8 x 14"