For owners of the Tune Native plug-in, Waves offers an attractively priced upgrade path to the Vocal Native Bundle.
The Vocal Bundle is a comprehensive vocal toolkit made up of five Waves processors. Tune delivers a level of sound quality and ease in pitch correction and melody transformation, while DeBreath removes unwanted breath sounds automatically.
In addition, the bundle features Renaissance Channel, a virtual channel strip that provides EQ, compression, gating and limiting in one convenient plug-in, and the Renaissance DeEsser, which is perfect for removing excess sibilance. Finally, the Doubler delivers superior double-tracked effects.
As a bonus, the Vocal bundle includes Renaissance Axx, available as a free download.
Note! Requires an iLok if one is not present on the system.
Tune Pitch Correction
- Performs pitch correction of vocals and other instruments with a high level of transparency
- Allows one to change individual notes or entire melodies as easily as manipulating MIDI notes, while formant correction provides completely natural-sounding results
- Features a familiar "piano-roll" interface which displays the original pitch, the corrected pitch and individual notes, offering intuitive and flexible operation
DeBreath Breath Eliminator
- Automatically reduces or removes breath sounds on vocal tracks
- Employs a template-matching algorithm that detects breath segments and separates them from the main vocal, so breath sounds can be reduced or eliminated without affecting the rest of the signal
- Precision channel processor combines equalization, compression, limiting and gating, all in the Renaissance series tradition of smooth and warm sound
- Vintage modeled EQ and compressor, selectable EQ/Dynamics ordering, independent setting of side-chain routing and filtering for compression and gating, overload protection, stereo rotation and true double precision processing
- Sibilance attenuator based on technologies from the Waves C4 Multi-Band processor and Renaissance Vox
- Uses adaptive threshold technology for smoother and more natural de-essing
- The graphic display aids the de-essing process and precise adjustment by visual supporting what is being heard
- Specifically engineered for guitar, the plug-in is the ideal compressor for musicians and engineers who need to dial in dynamic levels quickly
- Features a fixed ratio curve, automatic release value, and an output limiter to prevent clipping
- Includes, Input, Output and Attenuation meters
- Double track emulator for the musician or audio engineer that wants a superior "double tracking" effect
- Uses delay and pitch modulation