The Soundsphere Q-SB2 800W Subwoofer is an omnidirectional speaker offering the ability to reproduce a wide field-of-sound that appears to come from everywhere. The Q-SB2 was designed for professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight bass response. With an increased Sound Pressure Level (SPL) of 128dB, the Q-SB2 is an ideal solution for large venues such as open public areas, auditoriums, arenas, ice rinks and nightclubs.
In addition, the Soundsphere Q-SB2 features dual 18" drivers capable of a 360° vertical/horizontal area of coverage, while maintaining an enhanced low-frequency response. The Q-SB2 offers a fiberglass enclosure w/plated steel hardware, 40Hz - 200Hz frequency response, and a high-sensitivity of 99dB. Also, the Soundsphere Q-SB2 is the perfect sub-bass supplement for the Q-12A loudspeaker.
- The Q-SB2 subwoofer produces a hemisphere of enhanced low-frequency audio at high sound pressure levels
- Advanced exit compression offers increased SPL often required for high-ceiling applications
- Enhanced high-fidelity music reproduction
- This heavy-duty subwoofer features plated steel hardware and a gelcoat finish
- Attractive enclosure will compliment any decor
- Standard and custom colors available