The Soundsphere Q-15 COMBO4 Loudspeaker Kit is an omnidirectional speaker kit offering the ability to reproduce a wide field-of-sound that appears to come from everywhere. The Q-15 was designed for professional and entertainment enthusiasts with the capability to deliver a full, clear, and tight sound response. With an increased Sound Pressure Level (SPL) of 122.5dB, the Q-15 is an ideal solution for large venues such as open public areas, auditoriums, arenas, ice rinks and nightclubs.
In addition, the Soundsphere Q-15 COMBO4 includes four Q-15 (350W) speakers and the BK4 Boom Kit. Each Q-15 features a true coaxial 15" driver providing a 180° vertical and 360° horizontal area of coverage, maximizing speech intelligibility and music clarity. The Q-15 offers a fiberglass enclosure, 35Hz - 15KHz frequency response, and 97dB sensitivity. Its spherical-design offers the ability to conceal speaker wires and support/safety cables, thus providing a streamline appearance.
- The Q-15 COMBO4 includes the BK4 Boom Mounting Kit: (1) Cross-Section Mounting Bracket and (4) ATB Adjustable Tilt Brackets
- Every Soundsphere omnidirectional loudspeaker produces a hemisphere of full-frequency sound
- Advanced exit compression offers increased SPL often required for high-ceiling applications
- The Soundsphere Q-15 also offers several mounting options to retrofit any ceiling configuration
- Poly-exponential Incidence Reflector
- Enhanced high-fidelity music reproduction
- An optional high-efficient 250W line-matching transformer w/70 and 100V power taps is available for the Q-15
- This heavy-duty speaker features rustproof hardware and a gelcoat finish
- Attractive enclosure will compliment any decor
- Standard and custom colors available