The Manfrotto 190XB Tripod Legs with 128LP Micro Fluid Head builds on the success and popularity of the 3001 series, and has now been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick-action leg locks. It is a lightweight, compact and sturdy tripod, ideal for 35mm or digital SLR cameras, light medium format cameras, or compact camcorders, especially when on the move outdoors.
The 128LP Micro Fluid Head is perfect for just about any of the new lightweight camcorders. It pans a full 360° smoothly and can be tilted up or down 90°. Has Pan and Tilt locks, a continuously adjustable positioning slot for best camera balance, and is designed so that the handle can be on either the left or right side.
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
- Separate pan and tilt locks