The Bogen/Manfrotto 190XB Tripod Legs with 128RC (3130) Micro Fluid Head builds on the success and popularity of the 3001 series, and has now been redesigned to offer better ergonomics of the leg-angle release mechanism and improved quick-action leg locks. It is a lightweight, compact and sturdy tripod, ideal for 35mm or digital SLR cameras, light medium format cameras, or compact camcorders, especially when on the move outdoors.
The 128RC (3130) Micro Fluid Head is a lightweight fluid-effect head that features an adjustable pan bar and quick release camera plate, with secondary security, ideal for cameras up to 8.8 lbs in weight. It has smooth fluid movement, and separate pan and tilt locks.
- 3-faceted center column which totally eliminates column rotation
- Redesigned, more ergonomic flip locks, with only 45° of movement
- Leg warmers on 2 legs ease handling in extreme weather conditions, and help to protect the legs
- Built-in low angle adapter in the center column for ground level shots
- Four leg-angle settings (25,46,66 & 88°)
- Separate pan and tilt locks