The Delvcam DELV-PRO56PAL is a high quality PAL display for a variety of non-critical monitoring scenarios. It is small, light-weight, and easily attached to even the smallest camcorders. It has the unusual feature of flipping the image so that it can be used as a rear-view mirror.
- TFT Active Matrix Display
- Thin Film Transistor technology improves image reproduction, especially with fast-moving images and pan and tilt moves. Active matrix also makes side viewing of the picture easier, with more accurate colors from off-center. The Delvcam 5.6 is perfect for viewing video when a larger monitor is unavailable or inappropriate.
- Stereo Audio Input and Headphone Output
- You can watch the video playback, with the sound coming from either its built-in speakers or through headphones.
- Camera Mountable for Pro Style Studio Configuration
- With an optional mounting device, the Delvcam 5.6 can sit on top of even the smallest camcorders because it weighs only about 1 pound. The monitor has a 1/4-20 screw mounting point (an industry standard) on its bottom, so that you can use a multitude of mounting solutions, from tabletop tripods to grip arms and clamps.
- Mirror Image Feature
- Useful as a monitor for a rear-pointed camera, the Delvcam 5.6 monitor can work in motor homes and other recreational vehicles where a rear-view mirror cannot be effectively used.