The Custom Brackets Digital PRO-E Camera Rotation Bracket Kit is the economical choice for a pro-quality bracket for use with Digital SLR camera systems. Unlike the other brackets in this Digital line, this model does not feature the flip-over flash arm, which helps to make this bracket more light-weight. The unique rotation system which rotates the camera around the center of the lens allows for locking not just at the vertical or horizontal axis but anywhere in between as well.
The kit includes the CMP Universal Camera Mounting Plate, which is a reversible camera plate that works with all cameras, with or without a vertical grip. The camera screw is also adjustable to match cameras of different depths.
Requires an optional flash mounting plate. Please click here to see a listing of custom plates.
Note: Not recommended for shoe mounted infrared modules, e.g. Metz 54, 70, 76, Canon ST-E2 etc.
- Easy to rotate using roller bearings from horizontal to vertical
- No lubrication needed - designed maintenance free
- Palm grip for comfort and support while holding the bracket and zooming
- Comfortable foam grip on left side
- Anodized black aluminum for lightweight and strength
- Optimal flash height for eliminating red eye and shadows
- Fits in camera bags with compact design