The VX222HR from Digigram is a short-form PCI card that provides 2 channels of analog or digital audio input, while simultaneously outputting a stereo digital output or 2 mono channels of analog audio. Useful for broadcast, post/music production, or for the theater, the card provides excellent audio performance with pristine sound quality and the ability to perform 24/7 in any demanding environment.
Synchronization options include AES/EBU input and LTC input. The card is "visiblu" ready (a technology based on Digigram's Network Audio Operating System) and provides low-latency, wide area network (WAN) encoding and processing, whether the assets are located next door or hundreds of miles away.
The VX222HR is the perfect solution for professional users working with software based on standard WDM DirectSound, ASIO, WAVE, or Digigram np interfaces.
All connectors are available on the 2 included breakout cables.
Note! The digital output always plays the digital version of the corresponding analog outputs. Selecting the AES/EBU input excludes the selection of the analog inputs.
- Universal PCI card with a combination of analog and digital input/output with software programmable analog and digital gain
- 2 analog mono inputs and outputs, all on XLR connectors
- Maximum level on analog inputs and outputs +24dBu
- Single stereo digital input and output
- Real-time, simultaneous PCM record and playback of 8-, 16- and 24-bit audio
- On-board DSP provides use of a 3-band parametric EQ plus a Maximizer, both in playback or recording modes
- Includes AES/EBU sync input and LTC input
- 1/8" stereo mini headphone output on card
- 2 General Purpose inputs and 2 outputs (GPIOs) on a breakout cable
- Hardware sample rate converter for recording of a digital signal with a sample frequency that is different from the internal clock
- Comprehensive set of Windows drivers including Digigram np, WDM DirectSound, Wave and ASIO
- "visiblu" (Network Audio Operating System from Digigram) ready for wide area network encoding and processing
- Connectors on included breakout cable