The BOB8 is an elegant, safe, and ergonomic rack-mount solution to connect audio sources and destinations to Digigram's PCX882HR and VX882HR sound cards.
The box features eight channels of analog and digital input/output along with sync I/O. It also allows for four mounting configurations - rack front-end, rack back-end, under a table or top of a table.
- Eight analog inputs, eight outputs and four digital stereo inputs and outputs available simultaneously on the front panel
- AES synchronization, Wordclock I/O, Video In and LTC In connectors
- Compatible with all Digigram multi-channel soundcard featuring the 62-pin D-Sub connector
- Can connects with Digigram's miXart 8 range of multi-channel sound cards via a specific link cable
- High-quality Neutrik connectors