The RF-Video CH-30A is an ultra compact video transmitter capable of broadcasting quality video wirelessly over UHF TV channel 30. Because video is transmitted to a standard TV, there's no need to purchase a separate costly video receiver.
Its small size and its ability to operate on optional battery power allow it to be placed virtually anywhere or even carried around in a pocket. This makes it an excellent choice for hidden and body worn surveillance applications. Both the RCA video cable and 9V battery snap are hardwired to the unit, making it real easy to install and operate.
While this unit includes a hardwired antenna, it will also accept standard optional antennas to increase its wireless range or to improve video quality.
- Ultra compact transmitter ideal for hidden and body worn surveillance applications
- Transmits to TV UHF channel 30 and does not require a separate receiver
- Crystal controlled oscillator for broadcast quality wireless video transmissions
- Tested to transmit 300 feet with regular receivers and telescopic antenna without any pre-amplification (in ideal line-of-sight conditions)
- Convenient operation with hardwired 9V battery snap
- Easy connection with standard RCA video input (male)
- Built-in antenna
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL video systems