The RF-Video MX-50/28U is an ultra compact and economically priced transmitter suitable for sending broadcast quality video wirelessly for relatively short distances within an on-site location. The ability to transmit video signals wirelessly has numerous practical applications in TV and film production. For example, it allows a director sitting at a video station to monitor in real time the progress of an episode as it is being shot by Steadicam operators.
It also allows news reporters to broadcast live as they move around an area or go from one person to another for interviews without the presence of physical cables restricting their mobility.
- Ultra compact and low-cost wireless video transmitter optimized for TV and film production applications
- Broadcasts over UHF TV channels
- Tested to transmit wirelessly up to 600 feet
- Perfect for use by Steadicam operators
- Includes matching rubber ducky antenna
- Accepts various optional BNC type antennas
- Crystal controlled with polarity protection
- Low power consumption (59mA)