The RF-Video MX-5000 is an ultra compact 2.4GHz video transmitter. At only about the size of a penny, this unit is one of the world's smallest and lightest wireless video transmitters. Despite its miniature size, this unit is capable of transmitting surprisingly high quality over long distances which can then be captured by a receiver and viewed on any TV monitor.
Its small size allows it to be easily placed virtually anywhere or carried around in a pocket, making it an excellent choice for hidden surveillance applications. Furthermore, with its ability to withstand very high and low temperatures, it is also a very useful tool for field use in military, law enforcement, science, exploration and similar applications involving outdoor use in extreme conditions.
- Miniature video transmitter suitable for covert surveillance applications (0.7 x 0.35 x 0.8")
- Tested to transmit up to 5 miles in the air using radio controlled model airplanes
- Operates in extremely low and high temperatures
- Supports 4 single channels
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL video systems