The RF-Video M-808 is a compact industrial grade receiver capable of accessing wireless video and audio signals transmitted in the 403-918 MHz frequency range. Two rotary dials located on the bottom of the box allow a user to quickly dial in to any of the 12 available channels. Supported channels include any channel broadcast in the UHF range and even some UHF Cable TV channels.
Its compact and durable design along with its ability to operate on optional battery power makes it an excellent choice for portable and hidden surveillance applications. With these attributes, it is also a viable option for experimental, scientific, military and similar specialized wireless applications.
- Superior picture and sound quality
- Standard RCA video and audio outputs
- 12 Selectable channels with two rotary dial control
- Operates on optional 9V battery pack for up to 1 hour
- Low power consumption (180mA)
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL video systems