The RF-Video VRX-24LTG is an industrial grade wireless receiver capable of accessing video transmitted in the 2300-2500 MHz frequency range. Through the use of AFT (Auto Frequency Tuning) technology, high quality reception is ensured, with the clarity and sharpness required in professional wireless applications. As with most RF-Video transmitters, this unit is NTSC and PAL compatible and operates on optional battery power.
The only difference between this unit and a VRX-24LTM model receiver is that this unit features a screw-type adjuster instead of a large knob dial. This type of dial prevents accidental turning once the desired frequency band is locked in.
Note! Antenna sold separately (SMA)
- Receives video signals transmitted in the 2.3-2.5 GHz frequency range
- AFT (Automatic Frequency Tuning) technology for improved signal reception
- Compatible with NTSC and PAL TV systems
- Operates on optional battery power (12 VDC)
- Low power consumption (280mA)