The Analog Way VSL121 V-SCALE scaler and switcher is a scan conversion device and a simple switcher. This device takes in standard NTSC, PAL and SECAM video on composite and Y/C interfaces and up-converts to output computer resolutions up to 1600x1200.
- Picture Enhancement
- The powerful 3D motion auto-adaptive pixel per pixel basis Scaling Algorithms by Analog Way provide a perfect high resolution, bright and colorful image. V-SCALE also eliminates flickering and movement artifacts thanks to its powerful auto 3:2 and 2:2 pull down film detection. In addition, it performs aspect ratio and frame rate conversion.
- User Interface
- V-SCALE provides user friendly menus on an LCD display. User can easily adjust output format and image parameters through clearly designed menus.
- Presentation Setting Security
- V-SCALE offers convenient features such as full frame memory to be automatically displayed in case of loss of input sync. or as a welcome message. It will also switch automatically to a user defined source when current input signal is lost. V-SCALE offers as well a complete remote control through RS232 connection.
- Audio Follow Switching
- The V-SCALE offers stereo audio switching following the selected video.