The RF-Video M-806/R is an ultra compact video and audio receiver, capable of picking up signals transmitted over UHF channels 14 thru 69. It can also be used to receive Cable channels including the popular Cable channel 59. Channel selection is via two rotary dials, one for the tens, one for the single digits. Its compact size makes it a perfect companion for use with RF-Video's line of compact transmitters in Steadicam and hidden monitoring applications. As with a transmitter, this receiver unit operates on optional battery power and accepts standard type antennas.
Step Up Feature from M-806
- Easy channel selection with two rotary dials
- Ultra compact design ideal for use in Steadicam and covert monitoring applications
- Receives UHF channels 14 to 69 and Cable channels 54 to 65
- Operates on optional battery power
- Low power consumption (150mA)
- Accepts high gain antenna for longer range