The RF-Video AMP 20W-VHF is a linear amplifier board module designed for small TV and studio facilities looking to integrate it into new or existing wireless equipment. Equipped with the latest in amplifying technology, this unit can be used to boost the wireless signal of any VHF transmitter broadcasting in the 175-225 MHz frequency range. It is also useful as an exciter for high power TV stages. Amplified signals translate into improved video and audio quality transmissions over greater wireless distances.
Note! Requires heat sink
- Board module unit for system integration by the end user
- For use with any VHF transmitter broadcasting in the 175-225 MHz frequency range
- Requires 8mW input power, delivers 20 Watt output power
- Power transistor manufactured by Philips
- Double sided and silver plated board module
- Ships fully assembled and tested