The RF-Video AMP-2W-TV is a linear amplifier board module designed for small TV and studio facilities looking to integrate it into new or existing wireless equipment. Equipped with the latest in amplifying technology, this unit can be used to boost the wireless signal of any transmitter broadcasting in any UHF band, from 470 to 860 MHz. It is also ideal for use as an exciter for high power TV stages. Amplified signals translate into improved video and audio quality transmissions over greater wireless distances.
Note: Requires heat sink installation
- Board module unit for system integration by end user
- Amplifies all UHF band frequencies, from 470 to 860 MHz
- Requires 10mW input power, delivers 2 Watt output power
- Power transistor manufactured by Philips
- Double sided and silver plated board module
- Ships fully assembled and tested