The RF-Video AMP10-24 is a military grade linear amplifier that can be used to boost the wireless signal of any data or radio transmitter operating in the 2.4 GHz frequency range. This amplifier ships in a bare board format without an enclosure, and is designed for applications looking to integrate it into a new or existing system. Amplified wireless signals translate into improved video and audio quality transmissions over greater wireless distances.
Disclaimer: RF amplifiers for 2.4 GHz and other frequencies marked as "unidirectional amplifiers" can be used for one-way amplification only. They are not valid for digital microphone systems (such as Zaxcom and similar wireless microphone systems) because such systems employ two-way communication from the base station to the handheld unit. Connecting a unidirectional amplifier to a wireless microphone's base station will cause attenuation of the receiving signal. This is due to the fact that the base station and handheld unit employ two-way communication, and the signal cannot be received due to the amplifier's simplex operation. A duplex operational amplifier or bidirectional amplifier is required for digital microphone systems.
- Bare board format ideal for integration into model airplane or security system by end user
- Laboratory certified for experimental and scientific applications
- Improved video and audio quality over greater wireless distances
- Operates in extreme high and low temperatures
- Accepts standard SMA type antennas (in/out)
- Operates on optional battery power