The ColorEdge CG241W 24.1" Widescreen LCD Display from EIZO is a high-quality monitor built with video professionals and graphic designers in mind. The monitor features a high 850:1 contrast ratio, a wide 178°/178° viewing angle, and a 16ms response time.
The monitor is designed for use in environments where accurate color is essential. It features a factory calibrated gamma, a monitor hood, brightness stabilization, and ColorNavigator calibration software. The monitor is a flat panel, which saves desk space. That, along with other features, makes it a great choice for video editors and graphic designers alike.
- True Color for Professionals
- This display features professional-level color controls that allow you to use it when working with color correction for video or print graphic design. This makes the monitor an ideal choice for professional designers and editors. The monitor features 16-bit processing for exceptional color and grayscale reproduction.
- ColorNavigator Calibration Software
- The included software for Windows or Macintosh allows you to perform 12-bit hardware color calibration on your monitor. It requires an X-Rite or ColorVision measurement device to function; neither of which are included with the display.
- Factory Adjustment of Gamma
- EIZO calibrates this monitor to produce a gamma value of 2.2. Users who require a different level of gamma can use the monitor's 12-Bit Look-Up Table (LUT) to adjust the values from 1.0 to 2.6 when using a digital connection.
- Brightness Stabilization Function
- The brightness stabilization function helps to maintain a consistent brightness when using the monitor. It uses a drift correction sensor as well as temperature monitoring to ensure consistent brightness.
- USB 2.0 Hub
- The monitor features an integrated 2-port USB 2.0 hub. Simply connect the monitor to your computer via USB 2.0 and you'll be able to connect two USB 2.0 devices directly to the display.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- The monitor features a 178° horizontal viewing angle and a 178° vertical viewing angle, making it easy to view the display from almost any angle.
- Small Footprint
- The monitor's small footprint and ability to be wall-mounted or arm-mounted help conserve often-scarce space on your desk. The monitor ships mounted on a stand that supports pivot, tilt and height adjustment for enhanced ergonomics.
- Dual DVI-I Inputs
- The monitor features dual DVI-I digital inputs. DVI-I inputs can receive both digital DVI signals as well as analog VGA signals. DVI to DVI and VGA to DVI cables are both included with the display.